Monday, February 1, 2010

Wisdom Trek

Proverbs 1:1-3
The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel: for attaining wisdom and discipline; for understanding words of insight;  for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life, doing what is right and just and fair;

Daily reading and meditation on the Proverbs will add to your wisdom and encourage discipline. Discipline that will lead to a prudent life, actually doing what is right and fair. The reason I have embarked on this daily trek through the Proverbs is that there is so much good counsel to follow that can only come about through daily reflection, meditation and practice. I also find that each time I read a chapter in the book of Proverbs, something new calls my attention.

I am looking for follower wisdom trekkers. Consider adding your own original post as well responding to my post whenever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment