Friday, April 30, 2010

Not So Smart After All

Sometimes I think that I am pretty wise, but when I compare myself to the truly wise one, I am much like Agur. I am confronted that I am finite and that much is beyond my grasp. You alone O Lord are all knowing. Since you are the fount of all knowlegde, I run to you.

Proverbs 30:2-4

         "I am the most ignorant of men; I do not have a man's
         understanding. I have not learned wisdom, nor have I
         knowledge of the Holy One. Who has gone up to
         heaven and come down? Who has gathered up the
        wind in the hollow of his hands? Who has wrapped up
        the waters in his cloak? Who has established all the ends
        of the earth? What is his name, and the name of his son?
        Tell me if you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment