Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Take On the Proverbs

Proverbs 20

          3 It is to a man's honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to
          quarrel.

Only fight when you have to.

         4 A sluggard does not plow in season; so at harvest time he looks
         but finds nothing.

In the book "Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty", Harvey Mackay provides wisdom on looking for your next provision before you have to.

         6 Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who
         can find?

         11 Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is
         pure and right.

Don't judge me by my words or intentions, judge me by my actions.

         13 Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will
         have food to spare.

Sleep is restorative. Sleep is not an escape from life.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Br. Orlando,

    Thank you for your guidance!
    I need to go be restored!

    Spring Blessings,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete